7 Climate Controlled Shooting Lanes
Cost: $16 first shooter
$10 additional shooters (same lane)
$10 Active Duty Military/LE**
*All minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
** ID required
What Do You Need To Shoot?
All Guns: Members: $10,
*Must be 18 years or older to rent.
Before you arrive at Murfs Shooting Range please watch our brief safety video and familiarize yourself with our Range Safety Rules. At the Range you will need a valid gov't issued ID and be asked to sign a Range Waiver.
About The Range
We are Southwest Oklahoma’s only climate controlled indoor gun range. The ventilation and exhaust system along with our steel bullet trap provides a clean, safe environment for shooters. The weather is always perfect here!
Murf’s Shooting Range has 7 shooting lanes that extend to 25 yards shooting distance. Each lane is equipped with an independently controlled hard target retriever system and shootings stalls that allow for the best shooter orientation, protection and comfort. The steel bullet trap is rifle rated and we allow all pistol calibers and most rifle calibers to be shot. Our range has a lounge that is also used as a classroom. We offer our lounge area to local businesses and organizations for meetings or private parties.
7 Climate Controlled Shooting Lanes
All Hunting Rifle Loads allowed. (No steel core, steel cased or tracer rounds allowed.
OSDA and Instructional Classes Offered.
WE ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!
Range Safety Rules
1. Always treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
2. Keep all unholstered and/or uncased firearms pointed at the back stop at all times.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
4. ALL GUNS MUST REMAIN HOLSTERED OR IN CASES OR BAGS WHILE IN THE LOBBY AND/ OR LOUNGE OF MSR!!!
5. Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
6. No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the range for any reason at any time. Wash your hands each time you leave the range.
7.Children must be at least 10 years of age to be allowed on range. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and supervised at all times.
8. If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a range officer immediately.
9. NO STEEL CASED OR STEEL CORE, ARMOR PIERCING, TRACER OR INCENDIARY AMMUNITION!
10. All patrons of the Murf’s Shooting Range will be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction they cause to MSR property, whether accidental, negligent, willful or otherwise.
11. Eye and ear protection is mandatory before entering the range and must be worn at all times while on the range
12. NEVER handle firearms behind the firing line. All firearms must be cased and uncased on the shooting table only.
13. All firearms that are not holstered must be cased and unloaded when being removed from your lane.
14. Keep the action open and firearm unloaded with magazines removed until ready to fire.
15. If you have more than one firearm, use only one at a time. When finished properly case the unloaded firearm and it’s ammunition before uncasing the next one.
16. Fire from within the booth only. All others are to be behind the firing line to maintain a safe condition.
17. Use only official targets properly clipped to the backer.
18. Upon the command CEASE FIRE: Stop all shooting IMMEDIATLEY and await commands from the range officer.
19. Shooters may only collect their own brass behind the firing line. Collecting other shooters brass or brass forward of the firing line will not be tolerated.
20. It is strictly prohibited to draw from the holster, use a sling of any kind, remove the counter, or gate at any time for any reason Unless: accompanied by an MSR employee for an event.
21. No Rapid Fire (1 sec between shoots).
22.”Hand to Hand” transfers from person to person are not allowed. If you allow someone else to use your firearm please make sure the firearm is on the bench, facing down range, allowing the next person to pick it up.
23.Shoot only at the target in your lane. Cross lane firing is NOT permitted.
24. In the event of a Malfunction, place your firearm on the shooting stall bench, barrel facing down range, and contact the Range Safety Officer.